Place of work: Bratislava Region
Contract type: full-time
Start date: Upon agreement
Wage (gross): From 1 500 EUR/month
The stated amount of salary represents the minimum guaranteed amount and will be specified based on your experience and expectations.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are seeking an Acquisition Manager to join our Programming team. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring TV and/or Voyo content for both broadcasters - TV Markiza and TV Nova.
The role's main purpose is ensuring TV and VOD rights for both televisions, while being responsible for every stage of the license acquisition process (end-to-end), starting from preparation of a proposal, negotiations to closing the deals with the goal of achieving set targets in accordance with company policies.
To succeed within the role, you would need to be a strong team player, negotiator, and excellent communicator even in difficult situations. You would be based in Bratislava and occasional traveling - primarily to Prague and industry markets may occur.
As an Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acquisitions of content for TV and Voyo per broadcasters’ content strategies
- Communication and deal negotiations with content providers
- Preparing deal proposals outlining financial and other key deal terms
- Presentation of deal parameters for management approvals with benchmark analysis
- Commenting and finalization of license agreements
- Building partnerships and active business relation
- Collecting and sharing new content offers with program teams
- Close cooperation with legal, finance, and program teams
Employee perks, benefits
- Cafeteria bonus system up to €120 per year, which you can spend as you wish. You simply have thousands of options to choose from.
- Our employees can take 3 "sick days" during the year, which are on top of their vacation time.
- You have the option of opting for a Supplementary Pension Savings Plan and as an employer we will also contribute a certain amount.
- Free Voyo subscription.
- We also have a meal allowance during holidays, "sick days" or doctor's appointments.
- We will reward you at the most important events in your life, so we will make a contribution at your wedding, the birth of a child or on work or life anniversaries.
- If you're a parent, your child can experience camp, for which you'll receive a contribution from us.
- We'd love to see you at our popular corporate events
- You have the opportunity to participate in company webinars and workshops that can move you forward whether professionally or personally. The programs we focus on are also designed to promote mental health.
- We encourage internal rotation within the company. If you prove yourself to be a talent, we are happy to support you in your development.
- If you refer a friend who becomes a colleague, you can earn a reward of up to €300.
- Throughout the year, there are competitions for cinema, theatre, festivals, concerts, or other events tickets.
- 50% discount to the FAJN club (fitness center), which is located directly on our premises in Záhorská Bystrica.
- MultiSport card for yourself or a loved one (fully paid by the employee under discounted conditions).
- The opportunity to relax and have fun in our Relax room, where you will find an Xbox, table football, darts, or a book.
- The Markiza Television Foundation provides grant programs for employees throughout the year. We have supported more than 50 projects in which our employees have been involved. We have helped to beautify the environment and surroundings of children's playgrounds, complete sports grounds, and support education, culture, and leisure activities for children.
- We are committed to a sustainable future, which is why we are moving towards socially responsible activities, community involvement, and environmental protection initiatives (ESG/CSR), including through our own Green Markíza initiative.
- In addition, we love giving gifts during onboarding, at Christmas, or just during the year if there is an opportunity to do so.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Excellent English
- Proven acquisition experience in a similar role is an advantage, not a necessity
- Strong organizational skills to keep deadlines in a fast-paced environment and excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical thinking (reports, MS Excel) and ability to transform analysis into actionable insights
- Passion for TV series and movies is a plus
- Willingness to learn
Brief description of the company
Central European Media Enterprises (CME) is the leading television broadcaster in Central and Eastern Europe reaching approximately 91 million people in Central and Eastern European countries. The company's success across these countries is attributable to its business strategy and continued expansion plans.
TV MARKÍZA belongs to CME Media Group and represents CME in Slovakia.
Number of employees
MARKÍZA - SLOVAKIA, spol. s r.o.
843 56 Bratislava
Contact person: Filip Foriš
Send your CV